• CHECK-IN AND OUT - Check-in is after 3:00PM. Check-out is 10:00AM. A charge of half one night’s stay will be applied for
departures after 10:00AM.
• PROPERTY KEYS – One set of keys will be provided. Loss of keys will result in a $100 usd charge and a lock out fee of $50usd
will be charged for any after office hour’s access necessary. Lost cell phone $50usd and lost of remote control $150usd.
• NO PETS ALLOWED
• NO SMOKING INSIDE THE PROPERTY and ABSOLUTELY NO PARTIES, or NOISE DISTURBANCE.
We will not rent the units to groups coming for bachelor party.
We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or
• TRANSPORTATION- Please notifies PLAYA PARADISE in advance if you need airport transportation, or method of arrival.
• MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - No additional guests in the unit. No exceptions.- Any visitor must be approved in advance by PLAYA
• BUILDING RULES - Guests agree to any and all building rules and violation of any building rules will be terms for contract
• HOUSEKEEPING - The unit will provide initial bathroom amenities, paper towels, toilet paper and basic cleaning supplies prior to
arrival. Guests are responsible for additional household and personal supplies. Occupancy includes limited maid service (one
cleaning service per week). Ask for specific property maid service schedule. Excessively messy or dirty units may be subject to
additional cleaning charges.
• RESERVATIONS AND DEPOSITS - A payment of 50% OF THE TOTAL COST is due immediately with a signed contract to
secure a reservation and the balance is due 30 days before your arrival
-DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit is required. It might vary according to the property. The
deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable if
* No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.-
* No Pets are in the unit during the rental period.-
* All keys are left on the kitchen table and unit is left locked.-
* All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.-
* No linens are lost or damaged.-
* NO Early check-in or late check-out.-
* No Smoking inside the unit.-
* No Air conditioning found on while no one in the unit or with the unit with windows opened
• CANCELLATIONS - Cancellations made 60 days or more prior to arrival date are entitled to a refund of all monies paid, minus a
$50 usd cancellation fee. Cancellations made between 30 to 60 days 50% of the deposit will be refunded and in cancellations
made less than 30 days prior to arrival no deposit will be returned.
If you are unable to travel due to hurricanes - Deposit minus $50 USD will be refunded
For lodgings December 15 – January 5 all monies are non-refundable upon payment.
• LIABILITY & INTENT - NEITHER PLAYA PARADISE NOR THE OWNER OF THE PROPERTY SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
ANY ACCIDENTS OR INJURIES TO GUESTS BEFORE, DURING, OR AFTER OCCUPANCY.
PLAYA PARADISE and its owners are NOT RESPONSIBLE for theft, lost or stolen items, or items left after occupancy. All
properties have a safe available so all personal goods, money and documents should be kept inside of it. The renter is
responsible of having all the doors and windows locked at night and while gone.-
• SUBSTITUTION - Guest acknowledges and understands that should the property become unavailable for Guest’s occupancy due
to the sale of the property, maintenance or repair, or other similar circumstances, company may substitute property with best
available comparable accommodations or elect to refund the guest without penalty. PLAYA PARADISE and its Agents may enter
premises for the purpose of inspecting damages, maintenance calls, and/or any emergency situation.
• HAZARDOUS MATERIALS - The Guest may not keep hazardous, poisonous, corrosive or flammable substances that could
endanger the Property or neighboring properties in any way. In the event of fire the Guest shall cover the damage and loss caused
thereby to the Property Owner. The Guest undertakes that he will not allow illegal or immoral
acts to take place at the Property, and that will not use it in a way that would constitute damage to neighbors or which could imply a
bad reputation to the Owner.
*ELECTRICITY - Electricity is a precious resource. Air conditioning units left on while unit doors and windows are open or
while unit is unoccupied or could result in loss of full security deposit.
Only registered guests are allowed inside the villa and on the property. Permission from the administrator is required for
any non registered access.
All children no matter his age is included in the maximum occupancy No additional guests are allowed and this is enough
reason for contract to be null and void and you will be asked to leave.
No pets of no specie are allowed inside the property or in the outside
All properties are non smoking inside
All rentals are subject to Mexican laws and regulations.
QUESTIONS, COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE
The property administrator and their staff work hard to ensure that the villa, condos and amenities are in place and in a good
working order. The administrator will be available to answer your questions and supervise maintenance. In case of a problem the
administrator will solve the problem or repaired as soon as possible. However no refund or adjust shall be made for unforeseen
failures. It is the guest obligation to notify the administrator immediately in case of any damage or problem.
GROUPS and PARTIES WARNING-WE RENT TO FAMILIES AND RESPONSIBLE ADULTS ONLY.
We do not rent to house parties and/or groups including but not limited to fraternity, high school graduation, spring break from high
schools or colleges, or other non family groups Any violation will result in termination of rental agreement without refund
PLEASE NOTE Property items (such as bedspreads, pillows, chairs, pots and pans, dishes, glasses, silverware, etc.) are NOT to
be taken out of the property (to the beach or other properties
OUR IN-HOUSE MAINTENANCE and HOUSEKEEPING STAFF If you should discover that your unit has not been cleaned or has
damages, please report it to us immediately and we will make all efforts to resolve the problem. Check out time is NOT the time to
inform us about problems. We cannot issue refunds for mechanical breakdowns or unit cleanliness
LOCKED CLOSETS Many owners have their personal items locked in a closet for their convenience. These areas are not included
in any rental. Please do NOT attempt to open these locked closets - they are for HOMEOWNER USE ONLY. If you break into the
closet, your guest account will be charged for any repairs as well as missing items